Jun 17, 2024  
2019-2020 Graduate Catalog 
2019-2020 Graduate Catalog [Archived Catalog]

Graduate Studies Program

Click on a link to be taken to the entry below.

Administrative Structure of the Program


Graduate Studies is governed by the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Graduate Council, and the Graduate Faculty. Each graduate degree program is administered by a Graduate Coordinator who chairs individual graduate faculty committees to develop policies and procedures unique to the different graduate degrees.   These graduate program coordinators serve on the graduate council to oversee the policies and procedures as established by the Board of Regents and the President of the University. 

Facilitator of Graduate Studies


The Facilitator of Graduate Studies is responsible for the overall operation and welfare of the program as well as administering Board of Regents policies and procedures related to graduate education for the South Dakota state system of higher education. The Facilitator is elected by the Graduate Council and reports to the Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs. The Facilitator works closely with the Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Graduate Council, the Deans, the individual Graduate Program Coordinators, and the Graduate Faculty to ensure the quality of graduate studies and to strategically plan for growth in graduate studies at the university.

Graduate Program Coordinators


Each degree program is administered by the Dean of the College and has an appointed Graduate Program Coordinator. Each Graduate Program Coordinator is responsible for admitting graduate applicants to the specific graduate degree, overseeing curriculum design and course rigor for the specific graduate degree, providing initial advising for graduate students regarding their overall program of study in the specific graduate degree, ensuring that graduate students complete specific graduate degree and university graduate studies program requirements, and chairing the graduate faculty committees for each degree program.

Graduate Faculty


Members of the Graduate Faculty who are approved under the policies established by the University teach all courses offered for Graduate credit. The members of the Graduate Faculty also advise students, guide students’ thesis writing, conduct comprehensive examinations, and certify students’ eligibility for graduation. Graduate faculty work with the Provost and Graduate Studies Facilitator and the individual Graduate Program Coordinators to maintain the quality and integrity of the graduate program. The Graduate Faculty is listed at the back of this bulletin.

Graduate Council


The Graduate Council serves as a policy-making body and the Graduate Studies Facilitator chairs this committee. The Graduate Council is responsible for developing policies and ensuring faculty involvement in administering relevant procedures to sustain a quality graduate program, and advises the Vice President of Academic Affairs on matters related to graduate program requirements and procedures.  The current membership is:

Program Coordinator for Integrative Genomics   Dr. Brian Smith
Program Coordinator for Master of Business Administration   Dr. Bobbi Looney
Program Coordinator for Master of Education in Reading   Dr. Faye LaDuke-Pelster
Program Coordinator for Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction   Dr. Brian Eberhard
Program Coordinator for Master of Science in Secondary Education   Dr. Ryan Amys
Program Coordinator for MAT in Special Education   Dr. Louise YoHo
Program Coordinator for Master of Science in Strategic Leadership   Dr. Laura Colmenero-Chilberg
Program Coordinators for Master of Science in Sustainability   Dr. Sandra Marker


South Dakota Board of Regents

Paul B. Beran   Executive Director
John W. Bastian   Belle Fourche
Lucus Lund   Sioux Falls
David Mickelson   Sioux Falls
Jim Morgan   Brookings
Jim Thares   Aberdeen
Randy Schaefer   Madison
Kevin Schieffer   Sioux Falls
Pam Roberts   Pierre
Joan Wink   Howes


University Administration

Dr. Laurie Nichols          


Dr. Chris Crawford  

Provost & Vice President, Academic Affairs

Ms. Kathy Johnson  

Vice President, Finance & Administration

Dr. Lois Flagstad  

Vice President, Student Life

Mr. Steve Meeker  

Vice President, University Advancement


Chief Information Officer

Dr. Amy Fuqua  

Dean, College of Liberal Arts

Dr. Sharman Siebenthal Adams  

Dean, College of Education & Behavioral Sciences

Dr. Greg Farley

  Dean, College of Business & Natural Sciences

Dr. Gene Bilodeau

  Dean, Black Hills State University - Rapid City

Graduate Student Classification


Graduate students enrolling at Black Hills State University are categorized as non-degree or degree-seeking students.

Non-Degree Graduate Student


The student who does not wish to pursue a degree or who is not permitted to do so is classified as a non-degree graduate student. The purpose of this category is to allow students to experience a variety of graduate courses for personal or professional growth. Non-degree graduate students are allowed to take as many graduate courses as they desire in a variety of areas. To be admitted to non-degree graduate status, the student must submit a completed ‘Application to Graduate Studies’ form. This application form is available online.

The student must also provide official transcripts as evidence of graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.

Please Note: If a non-degree graduate student decides to pursue a master’s degree, a maximum of ten hours of graded graduate credit (completed while the student was enrolled under the non-degree graduate student classification) will be accepted toward the master’s degree. In special cases, the Graduate Program Coordinator may review an applicant’s transcripts to determine additional graduate credits to be applied toward the degree.

Degree Graduate Student


A student pursuing a program of study leading to an advanced degree is considered to be a degree graduate student. The student’s program of study follows a well-defined sequence of coursework and requires specific courses. In addition to the Application for Admission to Graduate Study required of all graduate students, students enrolled in master’s degree programs must gain admission to the individual graduate degree programs and fulfill all graduate study requirements.  The application to pursue a graduate degree is available online.

The admission process is described below.

Preadmission Immunization Requirements


During the 2007 South Dakota Legislative Session, the Legislature passed a bill to require all students enrolled in post-secondary institutions to furnish evidence of immunity to selected diseases.  It was signed into law by Governor Michael Rounds on March 1st, 2007 and took effect on July 1st, 2008.  A protective measure that reflects current recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), this statute was designed to minimize the possibility of disease outbreaks within our campus communities.  To assure consistency with state law, the South Dakota Board of Regents revised its existing immunization policy.  

Effective the 2008-09 academic year, the statute applies to every student (graduate and undergraduate) who has been admitted to a post-secondary institution - either public or private - in the state of South Dakota.  It states that all students who meet established criteria are obliged to demonstrate immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella.  Relevant criteria - i.e., key factors which drive the need for compliance - are delineated below:

  • Age:  students born on or after January 1, 1957 must demonstrate immunity; those born prior to this date are excused.
  • Course schedule:  students who register for two or more credit-bearing classes - and at least one course involves face-to-face contact on a weekly basis for multiple weeks - are obliged to comply.  This includes participation at all campuses, centers (including University Center-Sioux Falls, Capital University Center, and University Center-Rapid City), and miscellaneous off-campus sites.   
  • Academic background:  students who have completed prior collegiate course work in the state of South Dakota (initiated prior to July 1, 2008) are excused from compliance.  Note:  distance course work, dual credit, and credit by exam/validation do not qualify.
  • Acceptable evidence of immunity to each disease includes:

* Immunization record which specifies administration of two doses of vaccine
* Medical laboratory report that verifies presence of disease-specific antibodies in the blood (i.e., positive blood titer)
* Documentation of disease state as diagnosed by a qualified physician

  • The law recognizes that special circumstances may preclude ability to demonstrate compliance as detailed above.  Those students for whom vaccination presents a threat to health/well-being and those who adhere to a religious doctrine that opposes immunizations may petition for a permanent exemption or temporary waiver as appropriate.  Note:  the statue does not allow for philosophical objections.  
  • Students who are unable to ascertain their immunization status may obtain, at their own expense, the necessary tests and vaccination from the Student Health Service of their university.
  • Vaccination for hepatitis B is required for students before they can be admitted to certain health profession programs. Immunization for tetanus, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, varicella and meningitis is recommended, as is a tuberculin test. Vaccination for hepatitis B is also recommended, and an annual influenza vaccination is recommended for students living in residence halls to minimize disruption of routine activities during influenza outbreaks. 

Admission to Graduate Study


The first step is to apply for admission into the Graduate Program. Graduate students enrolling at Black Hills State University are admitted as U.S. Citizens or International Students.

To be admitted, U.S. Citizens must submit the following items:

  1. A completed online application form for admission to graduate study program.
  2. An official transcript of all college or university credit including both undergraduate and graduate credit, if applicable.
  3. A $35 application fee. Students who enroll in a graduate program and sit out for 3 consecutive terms must reapply for Admission and pay the application fee.
  4. Students attempting to transfer graduate credit into a BHSU degree program should send two official graduate transcripts from each institution.
  5. Different programs have additional requirements for Admission. Please contact the individual Program Coordinators for additional requirements.

This information must be sent to the Graduate Studies Office at BHSU, 1200 University, Unit 9501, Spearfish, SD 57799-9501.
Students who wish to pursue a master’s degree at Black Hills State should indicate their intent upon admission to graduate study.
Students who wish to complete graduate credit for professional growth or certification may enroll as a non-degree student.

International Student Admission


To be admitted to graduate study, international students in addition must submit the following items:

International Student Admission Application Form: complete & submit the online application. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.

Application Fee:  $35 USD. If you wish, you may submit this fee along with the financial documents listed below.

Official Transcripts (translated to English) for secondary school (high school) and post-secondary school (if attended). *Note: An Official Transcript must be sent to our office directly from your school, with either an Official School Stamp or Signature located on the sealed flap of the unopened envelope.

English language proficiency: One (1) of the following must be submitted if English is not your first language:

·         TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) score:

o   PBT (Paper Based TOEFL) minimum 550

o   or IBT (Internet Based TOEFL) minimum of 79

·         IELTS (International English Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.5

·         EIKEN (Exam from Japan’s Society for Testing English Proficiency) minimum Grade 2A

·         ACT (American College Test) minimum score of 19 in English

·         SAT (Scholastic Achievement Test) minimum score of 500 on Verbal

Financial Responsibility:  A letter from a Bank/Broker, Employer or Financial Sponsor is required to document financial ability to cover the costs of attending your studies at BHSU.

Statement of Finances:  International student applicants must complete the International Student Official Statement of Finances form. You must complete this form with ORIGINAL SIGNATURES and mail it to the BHSU Office of International Studies at the address listed below.

Send all Application Materials to:
Office of International Studies
1200 University Street, Unit 9519
Spearfish, SD 57799-9519

There may be additional requirements as determined by the Office of International Studies. Please contact the Director of International Studies for additional requirements.

Graduate Credit for Seniors


Students classified as seniors may request permission to enroll in 500 and 600 level courses for graduate credit. Students must meet the following criteria:

  1. Have fewer than 16 hours of undergraduate work to complete toward a baccalaureate degree.
  2. Have a grade point average of 2.75 or better
  3. Coursework taken for graduate credit will not apply toward the baccalaureate degree. 

Academic Requirements for all Graduate Students

  1. All work submitted for a Masters degree, including transferred credit must be taken within a period of six years, calculated from the date of enrollment to the date the degree is completed.
  2. A maximum of ten semester hours of graduate credit may be accepted from other institutions.
  3. No more than six semester hours of independent study will be accepted toward a master’s degree.
  4. The minimum percentage of credit hours in the graduate degree program that must be completed from the institution granting the degree is 60%.
  5. A student must maintain a Cumulative and Institutional GPA of 3.0 to remain in good standing and to graduate. No grade below C will be accepted. If either GPA drops below 3.00 the student is placed on probation and allowed one semester to raise both GPA’s to that level.
  6. No more than 6 hours of C may be counted toward the degree, even if the GPA’s exceed 3.00.
  7. Any grade of F places the student on automatic probation and must be repeated. In repeated courses, both grades remain on the student’s record but the last grade earned will be used in the GPA calculation. If the GPA is such that the student cannot possibly raise it to the 3.00 level the student is dismissed.
  8.  A student may enroll in a graduate course (for which credit is granted only once) no more than two times. The student must petition the Graduate Studies Facilitator to be permitted to take a graduate course more than twice. When a course has been repeated for credit, all attempts will be entered on the transcript but only the last grade earned will be used in the calculation of the Cumulative grade point average. A student will be allowed unlimited enrollment in a graduate course for which credit toward graduation may be more than once (e.g., Problems courses, Independent Study, Thesis, etc.). All attempts will count toward the cumulative grade point average calculation. However, individual programs of study may limit the number of credits allowed toward graduation in certain courses. The count for retakes will begin with courses in which the student enrolled as of fall semester 2003.
  9. Over half of the hours taken toward the degree must be at the 700 level.
  10. To be classified as a full-time student, students must enroll in a minimum of 9 hours per semester. Different programs are allowed some flexibility in this matter depending upon program interests, resources, and course offerings.  Half time status requires the student to enroll in a minimum of 5 hours. Halftime status is required for financial aid eligibility.
  11. During the regular academic year, the maximum course load is 12 hours per semester. During the summer semester, the maximum course load is nine 9 credits per session, not to exceed 12 total.
  12. Transfer credits from another institution will not be recorded on the student’s transcript unless the student has completed at least one semester of graduate course work at BHSU.
  13. Students should apply for graduation through their Program Coordinator at least one semester before they are seeking to graduate in order to process appropriate paperwork and undertake relevant preparation to participate in the commencement exercises. No application received after February 1 for the Spring or Summer graduation, or October 1 for the Fall graduation, will be considered for graduation in those semesters.

Graduate Assistants


Black Hills State University will award a limited number of assistantships to qualified students. Each program will determine the appropriate procedures and the relevant qualifications for the assistantships. The decision of the Program Coordinators is final.

Graduate Assistants must be full-time graduate students in good academic standing in their degree program.

International students must meet all program admission requirements and may have to fulfill additional pre-requisites (e.g., provide documentation for appropriate linguistic ability or relevant technical expertise) depending upon the type of assistantship.

To Apply:

Students interested in obtaining graduate assistantships must apply directly to the Coordinator of the program administering the assistantship. The graduate assistants will be selected by the different Program Coordinators in accordance with the procedures adopted by the respective programs and will be governed by funding sources, programmatic needs, student preparation and ability to perform the tasks, and the quality of the applications.

Work and Funding:

Graduate Assistants (whether teaching or research) are expected to work no more than 20 hours per week for the duration of the assistantship.  The number of hours a Graduate Administrative Assistant works may vary depending upon the roles and responsibilities assigned. All work to be performed by the Assistants will be determined by the Program Coordinators. It should be remembered that the primary purpose of a Graduate Assistantship is to provide students with relevant professional experience and the necessary financial resources to participate in a graduate program.

While Federal rules, relating to FICA withholding purposes, indicate that a student must be enrolled for at least 9 hours to be considered “full time” and must be enrolled for at least 5 hours to qualify for any assistantships, Graduate programs are allowed some flexibility to make appropriate determinations depending on needs, interests, and resources. Therefore different programs may specify slightly different requirements subject to authorization received from the Graduate Council, and as long as they are consistent with BOR regulations and broad Federal guidelines.

The level of compensation and support will be at the discretion of the different programs as long as BOR policies are not violated, and will depend on the nature of the work performed and the source of the funding.

The duties of Graduate Assistants will vary from program to program. But every graduate student must maintain the highest standards of academic honesty and follow all appropriate rules and regulations pertaining to the appointment. Graduate Assistants are not allowed to enroll in a course for which they are assigned assistantship duties. They must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4 point scale. If the GPA falls below that level, it would jeopardize their assistantships and would require special permission from the Program Coordinator and the Director of Graduate Studies for them to continue to receive assistantship funding.

Graduate Assistants are not required to work on official state employee holidays or during regular academic breaks.

In accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act employees are not permitted to be in an hourly position simultaneously while holding an overtime exempt (Graduate Assistantship) position. If assistants do seek any additional employment over and beyond their assistantships, they must be careful to ensure that there are no conflict-of-interest issues and that it does not negatively affect the performance of their assigned duties at the school.

Tuition and Fees:

Graduate Assistants receive partial tuition funding for all credits enrolled and they become eligible for a special tuition rate for their remaining tuition owed. For on-campus South Dakota and non-resident resident students, there is a two-thirds tuition reduction (that does not cover any mandatory fees). However, Tuition reduction in self-support based courses or programs (e.g., internet courses or those offered at the Centers) will be slightly different as per BOR Policy 5:22. Graduate Coordinators must clarify this to incoming students. Students must fill out the relevant form in order to take advantage of this opportunity. These forms must be generated by the entity hiring the student and must have the Director’s authorization.

Types of Assistantships:

Graduate Assistants receive partial tuition funding for all credits enrolled and they become eligible for a special tuition rate for their remaining tuition owed. For on-campus South Dakota and non-resident resident students, there is a two-thirds tuition reduction (that does not cover any mandatory fees). However, tuition reduction in self-support based courses or programs (e.g., internet courses or those offered at the Centers) will be slightly different as per BOR Policy 5:22. Graduate Coordinators must clarify this to incoming students. Students must fill out the relevant form in order to take advantage of this opportunity. These forms must be generated by the entity hiring the student and must have the Director’s authorization.

  • Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTA) may be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses or provide instructional or laboratory support for a course (such as proctoring exams, lab set-up, or preparation of course materials, and other activities deemed relevant and appropriate) under the supervision of the instructor of record. The GTA stipend is paid as salary over the course of the semester in which the student is employed.
  • Graduate Research Assistants (GRA) are assigned to research projects under the supervision of a professor or an administrative officer of the University. The GRA stipend is paid as salary over the course of the semester in which the student is employed.
  • Graduate Administrative Assistants (GAA) are assigned to facilitate administrative or technical support to tasks/projects identified by appropriate University personnel. They are not responsible for any instructional or research support. They must be answerable to a designated supervisor. They are paid an hourly wage and must submit electronic timesheets via the SNAP employee portal. The total stipend amount must meet the minimum standards set by the BOR and must satisfy Federal and State laws that apply.


If a graduate student has a complaint regarding the assistantship s/he should first attempt to resolve the issue through informal discussion with the immediate supervisor or the Program Coordinator. If the process fails, the student must contact the Graduate Studies Facilitator for consultation and resolution. If this fails, the Facilitator must place the issue before the Graduate Council and implement the decision reached by that body. The student may file grievance procedures against that decision to the Vice President of Academic Affairs.

Graduate Assistants are considered temporary employees and are not employed in a permanent classification. Any grievance arising from this employment relationship shall be brought under non-faculty exempt procedures (Policy 4.8) Graduate Assistants are not eligible for benefits including sick and annual leave, health and life insurance, and retirement.

Termination of Assistantship

A Graduate Assistantship may be terminated due to lack of funds, the inability of the student to maintain satisfactory status or perform assigned duties, failure to maintain progress towards completion of the degree, termination of the project, or academic or other misconduct as determined by the Program Coordinator. Similarly, the Graduate Assistant may terminate his or her employment by written notification to the Program Coordinator with or without cause for the term in which the student is enrolled. If the student relinquishes the assistantship but continues with his coursework in the semester, then the student must repay the two-thirds tuition reduction s/he had received as part of the assistantship package for the term s/he is enrolled.

Tuition & Fees Rates 2019-20


Students will be required to pay their full tuition and fee bill or make other financial arrangements no later than the first business day after census. Classes added after the semester due date are expected to be paid for when added. A late payment fee may be assessed on payments made after the semester due date.

No student is officially enrolled until all financial obligations have been paid. This, however, does not mean that students can register and simply not attend a class without incurring a financial obligation to the university. Students who are in any way financially indebted to the university or who have failed to account for university property placed in their possession will be denied university services, including class registrations and transcripts of grades until they have made satisfactory settlement.

SDePay is used for payment of tuition and fees.

Alternate Payment Plans - Black Hills State University provides the option of a monthly payment plan for tuition & fees and on-campus room & board for the fall and spring semesters. Contact the Student Financial Services at 605-642-6480 for further information. The total cost of a course is the combination of tuition and appropriate fees, times the number of credit hours for the course.  Tuition & Fees are listed as per semester hour.

Graduate State-Support Tuition    

Resident Graduate
Resident Graduate Assistant
Resident Graduate Over 65
Resident Graduate State Employee
Resident Graduate Teacher Certification
Non-Resident Graduate
Non-Resident Graduate Assistant
Western Regional Graduate Program (MS.IG students)


$ 179.70
$ 186.45

Graduate Self-Support Tuition    

Graduate Centers & Internet
Graduate State Employee at Center
Graduate Teacher Certification at Centers & Internet
Graduate Assistant at Center & Internet
Mandatory Fees    

Graduate Application Fee (one time)
International Student Fee-Fall & Spring


$ 35.00

Tuition and Fees - For questions regarding tuition and fees contact Student Financial Services, 605-642-6527.

Financial Aid - Financial Aid may be available for graduate students who have the necessary qualifications. For more information, contact Student Financial Services, 605-642-6051.

Books and Supplies - Students may purchase their books and other supplies from the University Bookstore, which is located in the Student Union, 605-642-6636.

Housing Accommodations


Black Hills State University has on-campus housing available for students. Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase the meal plans during the session they are enrolled, while off-campus students may purchase such meal plans if they desire. For other housing options, please call 605-642-6464.

Grades and Use of Grade Point Averages (GPA)


Final grades will not be mailed; students may get their final grades from Self-Service using their id and password information. Final grades are posted to Self-Service by faculty and are due on the third day following the last day of final exams. Students may obtain an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office for a fee of $9.00. This request must be requested in writing with the student’s signature. An unofficial transcript may be requested in person at no charge.

Above Average
Lowest Passing Grade
In Progress
Credit by Exam
Note for NSE/MEDT
Lab grade
No Grade
Not Reported by Instructor
             4.00 grade points per semester hour
3.00 grade points per semester hour
2.00 grade points per semester hour
1.00 grade points per semester hour
0.00 grade points per semester hour
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA, no credit
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA
Does not calculate into any GPA, no credit
0 credit course
0 credit tracking course
Does not calculate into any GPA

W = Withdrawal - A “W” grade will be given to a student if they drop a course, or withdraw from the system, from the day after census date (10% of instruction) until 70% of the class days have been held.

S or U = Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory - Some classes and workshops may be taken pass/fail at the option of the student with the approval of the instructor and the appropriate College Dean. The decision to take a course for pass/fail must be made within the drop/add period and is irreversible once the drop/add period is over. Students in blocked health and physical education classes must make the decision no later than the fourth class period. These courses will be graded with “S” - satisfactory or “U” - unsatisfactory. These courses are recorded on the transcript, counted in calculating undergraduate full/part-time status, counted in calculated attempted/completed credits and count towards financial aid eligibility.

Students considering transferring graduate work or advanced degree work should use caution when considering taking a course pass/fail (satisfactory/unsatisfactory) as some institutions will not accept courses taken pass/fail.

AU = Auditing Courses - Registration as an auditor is enrollment for information instruction only. Regular attendance at class or classes is customary without other participation and without credit. The cost to audit a course is the established Board of Regents approved tuition and fee rate. Registration for audit may be limited by space or permission of the instructor. The decision to audit a course must be made prior to the census date of the semester and is irreversible after census. Forms to audit a course are available in the Registrar’s Office.

Courses audited by graduate students will be recorded on the academic transcript. A transcript notation of “AU” will be given in each course audited. Audited courses are counted in the calculation of overloads. Audit courses are not counted in calculating undergraduate or graduate full-time student status or for the purposes of financial aid or athletic eligibility. Audit courses cannot be used as a basis for testing out of a course for a letter grade or as prerequisites.

I = Incomplete - An incomplete grade may be granted only when all of the following conditions apply:

  -   75% of the required course work, including homework, exams, projects, and papers must have been completed.
  -   A student has encountered extenuating circumstances that do not permit him/her to complete the course.
  -   The student must be earning a passing grade at the time the Incomplete is necessitated. Anticipated course failure is not a justification for an incomplete.
  -   The student does not have to repeat the course to meet the requirements.
  -   The instructor must agree to grant an incomplete grade.
  -   The instructor and student must agree on a plan to complete the coursework.
  -   The coursework must be completed within one semester; extensions may be granted by the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
  -   If the student completes the course within the specified time, the grades that may be assigned are A, B, C, D, F, S, RS, RU, or U.
  -   If the student does not complete the course within the specified time, the grade assigned will be F (Failure) or U (Unsatisfactory) or RU (Remedial Unsatisfactory) if the student had requested S/U within the time specified in BOR policy 2:6.9.

NG = No Grade - A grade of NG will be used only with those course sections that are designated as Tracking/Program Sustaining (Q) and those that are assigned the code for Master’s Research Problems/Projects Sustaining, Thesis Sustaining, or Dissertation Sustaining (U).

  ^ TOP